At Campus Perth, we believe in high quality welfare for our students.We recognise that for many, this will be the first time students are moving away from home.In saying this, we want to ensure both the student and parent feel safe and comfortablewhile choosing an accommodation provider. If you have any questions, please call us on +61 403 494 371 or book a visit.
• 24/7 CCTV cameras.
• Swipe cards for building, floor and room access.
• 300 metres to Perth’s largest police station.
• Live in Residential Advisors who have a direct reporting line to the General Manager.
• 24/7 doctors.
• Lockable draws for each student in each room.
• No gender mix in shared rooms
• No alcohol allowed within Campus premises
Payment for the room can be made in advanced fortnightly instalments through direct bank transfer.
(B) If cancellation is made to Campus Perth less than 30 days before the tenancy agreement start date, the Student will be responsible for paying rent until a replacement tenant has been found. The rent paid in advance may be retained partially or in full as per Campus Perth’s discretion.
(C) A penalty will not be charged in the case where cancellation of the agreement is due to failure to secure an Offer of Enrolment or Student Visa. Written notice must be given to Campus Perth at least 14 days before the tenancy agreement start date and supported with written verification confirming decline of offer and/or visa.